HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » MAR-A-LAGO-VILLE - Parody...

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 11:15 AM

MAR-A-LAGO-VILLE - Parody Don Caron with The Freedom Toast

LYRICS to MAR-A-LAGO-VILLE by The Freedom Toast Nibbling on Big Macs, Coke in the six-packs, Making decisions that I will rescind. Growling at fake news, singing the Schiff-Blues, and otherwise farting into the wind. Wasting away again in Mar-a-Lago-Ville Searching for some woman I can assault Some people claim I really should be ashamed but I know thereís no way itís my fault. Iíve had no affection since the election but maybe that tall girl can bring me to life. She looks like a beauty a Slovenian cutie. Oh wait, I just realized thatís only my wife. Wasting away again in Mar-a-Lago-Ville Searching for Barack policies I can halt That was my aim clearly Obamaís to blame, 'cause I know, nothingís ever my fault. I gave a firm order to seal up the border. Gotta stop letting all those Mexicans through. So what if the crops rot, I can still do the foxtrot. Iím not really sure if that is even true. Wasting away again in Mar-a-Lago-Ville Searching for those ďfactsĒ I can label with ďaltĒ Some people claim that there is Putin to blame. I say no, but that donít mean itís my fault. Yes and, some people claim Vladimir Putinís to blame but I know nothingís ever my fault.

2 replies, 271 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply MAR-A-LAGO-VILLE - Parody Don Caron with The Freedom Toast (Original post)
niyad Apr 2019 OP
Brother Buzz Apr 2019 #1
niyad Apr 2019 #2

Response to Brother Buzz (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 17, 2019, 10:31 AM

2. thank you for pointing this out. LOVE DFW!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread