HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » PBS: Shields & Brooks on ...

Sat Jun 15, 2019, 06:59 AM

PBS: Shields & Brooks on Trump & foreign campaign help, the Dem Debates

Trump hasn't changed, which is obvious in his stance toward "help" from Russia. He acts like a real estate guy...if someone calls to give me an advantage, of course I'm gonna take it! He doesn't see things through the eyes of someone who should be concerned about the country, security, democracy. And no, he wouldn't call the FBI...he's no snitch! Why would I call the FBI?

McConnell is the one person, of everyone, who is stopping reforms to protect the election against Russia. He's been a rock for Trump.

Dem debates: Warren's placement is bad for her, since most of the front runner are on night two, so more people will watch that one. Two nights, two hours each. Candidates will try to shine for themselves, rather than go against each other.

First night: Booker, Castro, DeBlasio, Delaney, Gabbard, Inslee, Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Ryan, Warren.

Second night: Bennet, Biden, Buttegieg, Gillibrand, Harris, Hickenlooper, Sanders, Swalwell, Williamson, Yang.

2 replies, 1093 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply PBS: Shields & Brooks on Trump & foreign campaign help, the Dem Debates (Original post)
Honeycombe8 Jun 2019 OP
Historic NY Jun 2019 #1
tomhagen Jun 2019 #2

Response to Honeycombe8 (Original post)

Sat Jun 15, 2019, 09:03 AM

1. In the end the Steele dossier was given to the FBI.

some say three version but three people turned it in. Steele was a British citizen and a former MI5 officer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Honeycombe8 (Original post)

Sat Jun 15, 2019, 10:06 AM

2. So funny; Prez is a Dangerous Buffoon; then serious media people talk about his Tantrums

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread