HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Seth Meyers - Warren Surg...

Thu Sep 19, 2019, 12:03 AM

Seth Meyers - Warren Surges as Democrats Focus on Trump's Corruption: A Closer Look

Seth takes a closer look at Democrats debating whether to move forward with impeachment as Trump awaits orders from Saudi Arabia.

1 replies, 931 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Seth Meyers - Warren Surges as Democrats Focus on Trump's Corruption: A Closer Look (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Sep 2019 OP
smirkymonkey Sep 2019 #1

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Fri Sep 20, 2019, 12:58 AM

1. Thanks Rhiannon!

Great segment! I am so torn about the Dem candidates. I love Warren's message, but I wish I could give her some voice coaching and a makeover. I know that sounds sexist, but she does have a bit of an image problem, her voice and mannerisms being a huge detraction.

She just needs to stop looking like such a stern schoolmarm. I consider myself a feminist, but Warren has to change her image if she wants to appeal to anyone outside of New England. Kamala Harris is a strong woman, and doesn't hold anything back, and I find her much more appealing than Warren. I have no idea why she is not doing well in the polls.

I like Biden, but he's not inspiring, he's just the same old thing. There are a lot of underdog candidates I really like too, but it's not looking like they have much of a chance at gaining the nomination, which is too bad.

I am really not sure who I like. Honesty, none of them excite me terribly.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread