Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
16 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies

mdbl

(4,984 posts)
3. Those stupid morons need to put on aprons and do dishes at Mar-a-lago
Sun Dec 29, 2019, 10:38 AM
Dec 2019

That's all they are worth to trump anyway. If he gets re-elected they will be tossed to the side when he's done using their stupidity.

marble falls

(59,594 posts)
9. He's one of the few I know who actually asked for it. Do not be ...
Sun Dec 29, 2019, 02:44 PM
Dec 2019

pulling pieces on Federal law enforcement as they are trying to arrest you and dare them to shoot you.

I saw a documentary about those jerks and they got off easy.

patphil

(6,511 posts)
10. It was held at a pizza shop, and about 100 people attended.
Sun Dec 29, 2019, 04:22 PM
Dec 2019

Slightly smaller than the original Woodstock gathering.

Haggis for Breakfast

(6,831 posts)
11. Exactly WHO are these nutjobs going to attack ?
Sun Dec 29, 2019, 08:50 PM
Dec 2019

I think the FBI has already infiltrated these groups and is watching them VERY closely.

marble falls

(59,594 posts)
13. "Enybody that gits in ma way." and then they go on about everybody that's breakin' the ...
Mon Dec 30, 2019, 03:34 PM
Dec 2019

law, except themselves and the laws they're breaking and threatening to break like: murder, treason, all sorts of firearm laws .....

hadEnuf

(2,432 posts)
14. Does that screeching Nazi
Mon Dec 30, 2019, 04:44 PM
Dec 2019

asshole with the blue shirt in the back think he's convincing anybody else to vote for Trump other than other screeching Nazi assholes?

Threatening domestic terrorism on camera isn't the brightest thing either....

Latest Discussions»Retired Forums»Video & Multimedia»Trumpstock whackoes threa...