HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump-Damaged Postal Serv...

Sat Oct 24, 2020, 04:49 AM

Trump-Damaged Postal Service Still Lagging In Key States Raising Mail-In Ballot Concerns

Friday Night:

I don't live in Michigan, but the particular state is irrelevant: After all the shit that's gone down this year, you couldn't pay me to vote by mail. Ten days from now, I will take all prudent anti-Covid measures and leave my humble abode to vote at a secure location.

4 replies, 830 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump-Damaged Postal Service Still Lagging In Key States Raising Mail-In Ballot Concerns (Original post)
The Last James Left Oct 2020 OP
SheltieLover Oct 2020 #1
pwb Oct 2020 #2
bucolic_frolic Oct 2020 #3
myccrider Oct 2020 #4

Response to The Last James Left (Original post)

Sat Oct 24, 2020, 04:52 AM

1. K&R!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to The Last James Left (Original post)

Sat Oct 24, 2020, 05:36 AM

2. My service is great.

Still the same as always.

Reply to this post

Response to pwb (Reply #2)

Sat Oct 24, 2020, 12:54 PM

3. Me too!

In fact mail is moving like lightning here, at least regionally. Coast to coast, about average.

Reply to this post

Response to pwb (Reply #2)

Sun Oct 25, 2020, 04:11 AM

4. Ours, too

We voted by mail and got our notices that our ballots had arrived and would be counted less than 5 days after my husband dropped them at the PO.

We’re lucky that we haven’t had any noticeable postal delays, are in California, are in a predominantly European American area (my own naming technique because other people seem to be named for where their ancestors came from like African American, Chinese/Japanese/Asian American, Mexican American, etc. no matter how many generations back that move happened), our area was ruby red (but is now purple) and have been at the same address for decades.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread