HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Ari Melber with Watergate...

Wed Jun 29, 2022, 12:00 PM

Ari Melber with Watergate Prosecutor Nick Akerman. Smoking gun, enough evidence.

[link:|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worth the watch.

Hope this is not a dupe.

5 replies, 1077 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ari Melber with Watergate Prosecutor Nick Akerman. Smoking gun, enough evidence. (Original post)
TeamProg Jun 2022 OP
Lil Liberal Laura Jun 2022 #1
TeamProg Jun 2022 #2
magicguido Jun 2022 #3
TeamProg Jun 2022 #4
Stuart G Jun 2022 #5

Response to TeamProg (Original post)

Wed Jun 29, 2022, 01:22 PM

1. Trump's infamous Raffensperger call should be the 'smoking gun' that leads to prosecution: legal exp

Raw Story - Jun 21

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-infamous-raffensperger-call-should-be-the-smoking-gun-that-leads-to-prosecution-legal-experts/ar-AAYI4A3

While former President Donald Trump has so far escaped legal charges for his alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, legal experts Norm Eisen and Fred Wertheimer say there is no way that Trump should be able to escape prosecution for his infamous call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Writing at NBC News, the two attorneys argue that the Raffensperger call should be the "smoking gun" that leads to criminal charges against the twice-impeached former president.

In particular, they zero in on Trump's declaration to Raffensperger that "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."

"When Trump asked Raffensperger to 'find' a specified number of new votes, he was asking him to rig the result," they write. "He did this with no concern about the truth and in the face of an initial vote count and two recounts that had already taken place with all three showing Biden the winner."

I agree with these two men. the Trump-Raffensperger call makes Niixon's "smoking gun" look like a defective cap pistol.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Lil Liberal Laura (Reply #1)

Wed Jun 29, 2022, 01:25 PM

2. Agreed. Which Prosecutor is going to make the first jump?!?!? n/t

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 29, 2022, 01:45 PM

3. Merrick Garland -it's time to Ketch Up to your Obligations

Reply to this post

Response to magicguido (Reply #3)

Wed Jun 29, 2022, 02:03 PM

4. Destruction of gov't property ! n/t

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 29, 2022, 04:33 PM

5. K and R. Thanks. This video proves to me that Trump committed crimes. Please watch. 20 minutes v

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread