HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » 30 Of The Most Adorable P...

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 12:01 AM

30 Of The Most Adorable Photos Of Cat Dads And Their Furry Friends

There are plenty of stereotypes out there when it comes to guys and cats; they are sensitive, deep and caring, more likely to fancy staying home reading James Joyce and puffing moodily on a cigarette than be out and about exploring the world like those adventurous dog guys.

Unsurprisingly, with a growing trend for sensitivity, emotional unavailability and not having children, cat ownership among guys is on the rise too. 'Cat dads' they are called, and maybe, just maybe, they are onto something because the ladies just can't seem to get enough of it!

Don't know what we mean? Well, we here at Bored Panda have put together a list of cute cats and their dads, so you can judge for yourself. No matter where you stand on the great cat/dog divide, there's something about a human and an animal sharing an obvious connection that is oh-so-appealing. Scroll down below to see for yourself, and share your own in the comments!

My Boyfriend Cliff Works From Home, But Our Kitten Simon Insists On Being Held Multiple Times Throughout The Day

My Dad Found A Kitten Who Prefers Sleeping Like This Crying Outside A Couple Days Ago

My Dad Has Achieved 100% Cat Relaxation

"One Of My Favorite Photos From Way Back When I Was A Kitten Backpacking With My Dad"

My Boyfriend Said He Doesn't Like Cats

[More adorable photos at link]

https://www.boredpanda.com/cat-dads-cute-cats/

1 replies, 389 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply 30 Of The Most Adorable Photos Of Cat Dads And Their Furry Friends (Original post)
catbyte Apr 2019 OP
3catwoman3 Apr 2019 #1

Response to catbyte (Original post)

Thu Apr 25, 2019, 12:45 AM

1. Adorable pictures indeed.

Love the one of the little bitty kitty conked out on the chest of the big burly guy. There is something totally irresitible about kittens sleeping on humans.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread