HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » It's a sign that your Ass...

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 12:33 PM

It's a sign that your Association has been operating below legal expectations for so long,

when the neighborhood doesn't even bother to correct the wrong date on a sign announcing a board meeting for our HOA. I'm sure that their cabal buddies have been driving past that sign for that last 24 hours, but no one has bothered to inform them of the mistake. The sign went up yesterday, on the 15th to announce a board meeting for the 14th of June. A linear impossibly. I'm guessing someone meant to write 19 and incorrectly wrote "14".

Well, this is only the second time in years that they posted a sign for a board meeting, so maybe they lack experience? I'm thinking no one wants to tell them because they are afraid of discouraging them.

3 replies, 241 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply It's a sign that your Association has been operating below legal expectations for so long, (Original post)
Baitball Blogger Jun 16 OP
customerserviceguy Jun 16 #1
Baitball Blogger Jun 16 #2
customerserviceguy Jun 16 #3

Response to Baitball Blogger (Original post)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 04:13 PM

1. You'd be met with

"Do you think you can do a better job?!! Then you run for the HOA board, and you can miss nights and weekends with your family!"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to customerserviceguy (Reply #1)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 04:48 PM

2. Already did that.

Two years working 40 hour weeks for a group of neighbors that withheld critical information because of a collusive agenda to take over association common ground. Now, almost twenty years later there is infrastructure issues and bills unpaid and we are being sued by the sister association. The truth is that no one should be paying for the structural problems because the city officials co/opted the development next door. It was all handled in a good ole boy manner with co-conspiratorial good buddies on our community spreading fraudulent information. The only fair way out is to keep exposing how decisions were made and make it very public, because nothing they did in secret passes the smell test. Itís a Central Florida story that deserves to be told.

Reply to this post

Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #2)

Sun Jun 16, 2019, 04:51 PM

3. Up in NY

we called them "Condo Nazis". Our new neighborhood in SC has an HOA, but people seem to be pretty mellow so far. A lot of the folks in the development are people who moved away from northern states, and are just happy to be friendly with their neighbors for a change.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread