HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Shipping from Germany

Fri Apr 30, 2021, 04:11 PM

Shipping from Germany

I should probably post thus in the small business group, but that doesnít seem to get much attention, so Iím putting it here. I import stuff from Germany, and shipping costs have skyrocketed. The supplier chalks it up to Covid. My shipping costs from other countries have gone up, but not at the rate they have gone up in Germany - doubled since November - and everybodyís dealing with Covid. So I donít know whatís going on.

Does anyone know of or use an online shipping broker service in Germany. I use a service like this elsewhere, and their rates are pretty good, certainly better than the rates on my own shipping account. But I canít find a comparable service in Germany.

Any small businesses out there that are dealing with this?

1 replies, 216 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Shipping from Germany (Original post)
NQAS Apr 30 OP
hlthe2b Apr 30 #1

Response to NQAS (Original post)

Fri Apr 30, 2021, 04:15 PM

1. I'm sorry I don't have the answer, but I've ordered several items from vendors in China, Thailand,

and elsewhere in SE Asia. "Regular class" shipping is delayed by up to two weeks, but I haven't noticed shipping fees going up much.

European business has been affected far more and far more recently as a consequence of COVID-19 than Asia, so, there is that?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread