Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
10 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
I am deeply sorry for my post on...'TIME"...That one was my mistake...Sorry again to all in the lounge. (Original Post) Stuart G Dec 2023 OP
What was the question? Polybius Dec 2023 #1
It was something about..." One of the Greatest Gifts of all"...My OP was also deleted....Gift was ..TIME. Stuart G Dec 2023 #4
Yo My Friend, no need to apologize BOSSHOG Dec 2023 #2
Why are you sorry? There were a lot of thoughtful guesses. Deuxcents Dec 2023 #3
I enjoyed it. No need to be sorry at all, should have left it up. Eko Dec 2023 #5
Well, at least it wasn't fruitcake! rsdsharp Dec 2023 #6
I like fruitcake JoseBalow Dec 2023 #7
I like homemade fruitcake. Not fond of the commercial stuff. rsdsharp Dec 2023 #8
I missed it, Stuart G Niagara Dec 2023 #9
No worries eom XanaDUer2 Dec 2023 #10

Polybius

(16,314 posts)
1. What was the question?
Sun Dec 17, 2023, 11:08 PM
Dec 2023

I can't tell because the OP was deleted, even though the replies are still there with their answers. Best I can tell, it was a guess game with an animated GIF.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181935842

Stuart G

(38,672 posts)
4. It was something about..." One of the Greatest Gifts of all"...My OP was also deleted....Gift was ..TIME.
Sun Dec 17, 2023, 11:23 PM
Dec 2023

Yes, the greatest gift in that post was Time.

..................I made a mistake to post that one....Sorry to all...Stuart G... ........

BOSSHOG

(37,750 posts)
2. Yo My Friend, no need to apologize
Sun Dec 17, 2023, 11:17 PM
Dec 2023

We all should take confusion as a challenge. And I thank you for reminding me of one of my two favorite teachers ever. I had her in HS and College. Speech and Debate. In HS she gave us an arduous assignment on a Friday which was due Monday Morning. The subject. Time management relative to a debate. She was a taskmaster. This was 53 years ago. I’ve yet to finish the assignment but I digress. She said we can do anything we want, but one thing. We can not stop the clock. You control the clock or it will control you. If you choose to deprioritize your assignment the clock will not stop. And you will fail. I sometimes hated that woman. But I loved her beyond belief.

Your post was not a mistake.

Eko

(7,856 posts)
5. I enjoyed it. No need to be sorry at all, should have left it up.
Sun Dec 17, 2023, 11:28 PM
Dec 2023

I thought love was 100% correct but time was way better. Thanks!!!!!!

Latest Discussions»The DU Lounge»I am deeply sorry for my ...