Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search

2naSalit

(89,145 posts)
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 05:28 PM Jun 9

Days of Wine and Comeuppance

This is a bit of a story, the main event happened earlier this morning. It's a tale of a spectacular self own that I'm still a little giddy about and I just HAVE to tell!

I live in a 4-plex cluster of small individual pre-fab apartments on a windy hill, low income. I keep to myself as does one of the other residents. Then there's the racist in the way back who has a big personal problem about the young person of color who lives across the shared driveway from me. She's about 65-ish and drinks a lot, probably already lit or hungover this morning.

This racist has been trying to get the young man kicked out of his house because she's a racist asshole. Keeps calling the cops on him for sitting on his porch and other non-reasons. She has an accomplice, the -45 humper with the dogs whom I have filed assault charges against as she was trying to get me kicked out with the help of the racist next door last year. They function as a team on this venture, the guy's unit is sort of between them.

I warned the young man about them. Sure he has friends over and isn't a silent neighbor but he's not an idiot or a jerk. I talk to him a little, I don't want him to think all his neighbors see him in a bad light, I certainly don't.

So this morning I was planning on a quiet day at home, watching videos on DU and doing chores. The young man across the driveway has been gone for several weeks and I only heard a few days ago that he had been at the state mental health facility! I hadn't seen him until this morning so when I heard someone with a hammer and it sounded like it was at his place, I got up to see if he was there. He was and he decided to pound in a couple nails sticking out of the floor of his porch... not a crime at 9:30am. But he's black so...

By the time I got up from my chair and crossed the room I heard shouting, a lot of it. I open my door to see the racist woman standing six... ten feet away from the young man and a friend of his and she's waving a fucking gun around!

After a few seconds, I'm now taking notes, she starts to walk away while they are all still yelling and she's still waving the gun around but she did go back inside her place when she saw me come off the porch. I got the guys to stop yelling and convinced them to go inside and call the police and that I SAW her with the gun.

I have PTSD, so do both the guys, I was unsuccessful in calling the cops because I was shaking, I was triggered but I was also pissed as hell at that wench. Both she and the young man called.

She had tried to recruit me and another neighbor in her evil campaign. She proudly announced to me, a few months ago, that she had installed a video camera and she was watching that guy. That's the only thing the camera has been trained on, his home. She also told me about her alliance with the -45 humper on the next property over, big mistake. The cherry on top here is that the racist with the gun's camera recorded the whole incident! And now the sheriff has it as evidence!!

Well this morning all her stupidity bit her hard on the ass and she is sitting in a jail cell right now. She's not coming home today.

I am serving as a witness and I hope to be called at the trial, those guys are gonna sue her ass too. I gave a statement to the cops and let them know all about her little conspiracy to either get that guy kicked out of the housing at the very least by continuing to call in false reports about him. She's in a deep vat of her own shit.

So the tally this afternoon; we have one racist in a jail cell, one young man in the hospital recovering from a panic attack, the other got counseling and came home, I took them to the facility at the hospital to take care of that. It creates a paper trail too but their conditions were real... the young neighbor has a good case because the reason he was gone for weeks is that he was under state ordered eval because of the racist wench next door. Now it's her turn, I don't think she's going to fare well on that one. I mean, the young man only came home last night and now she's out pulling a gun on him for being on his porch with a friend! WTF?!?!

I'm okay, triggered but functional. I know the humper still has her camera trained on my front door, I reported that again in my statement. And I just can't help doing a little victory dance and loud laughter for that camera every time I go off my porch and loudly say... Hahaha! Racist B*&*%h Fucked Up! While pointing at her house.

And

Looks like I'll be getting a new neighbor! Hope they're cool!

21 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Days of Wine and Comeuppance (Original Post) 2naSalit Jun 9 OP
Maybe it's time for a restraining order? House of Roberts Jun 9 #1
Good idea Duncanpup Jun 9 #2
The nonprofit... 2naSalit Jun 9 #4
thanks for answering my question for me .!!!!! AllaN01Bear Jun 10 #16
Use of a gun... 2naSalit Jun 10 #17
brandishing a weapon eh? hem you r right.please stay safe . AllaN01Bear Jun 10 #19
Glad that woman is facing justice. Elessar Zappa Jun 9 #3
If only I drank! 2naSalit Jun 9 #5
2naSalit, WOW! What a day for the good guys and gals! Dem2theMax Jun 9 #6
WOW! You are a good and brave man 2naSalitto to stand up against that bigoted, insane woman. Fla Dem Jun 9 #7
Thanks but... 2naSalit Jun 9 #13
Good for you. Fla Dem Jun 10 #20
You're good... 2naSalit Jun 10 #21
Good for you! Wild blueberry Jun 9 #8
You are wonderful and brave. BoomaofBandM Jun 9 #9
I'll get over it. 2naSalit Jun 9 #14
Wow. That poor young man Demobrat Jun 9 #10
Good work 2naSalit! maspaha Jun 9 #11
Bless you for being such a good neighbor and a good human. Sorry that you and your japple Jun 9 #12
A case of no pain, no gain. 2naSalit Jun 10 #18
victory dance . AllaN01Bear Jun 10 #15

2naSalit

(89,145 posts)
4. The nonprofit...
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 06:56 PM
Jun 9

That owns the houses will kick her out, she's been a problem for all the other neighbors, myself included, restraining orders aren't easy to get here and she has to pass close between our homes to get to hers from the street. She's going to be living on the taxpayers' dime for a spell, I think, but she's now charged with a felony assault on a neighbor and that will cause her to be removed from the property as a resident.

And it all happened right outside my front door. Good riddance to her.

AllaN01Bear

(20,981 posts)
16. thanks for answering my question for me .!!!!!
Mon Jun 10, 2024, 12:48 PM
Jun 10
where i live , one person was evicted for threatining the manager . a biggg no no.

2naSalit

(89,145 posts)
17. Use of a gun...
Mon Jun 10, 2024, 12:57 PM
Jun 10

Put all kinds of wheels in motion beyond anything she ever imagined.

She done blew it.

Elessar Zappa

(14,850 posts)
3. Glad that woman is facing justice.
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 06:52 PM
Jun 9

Last edited Sun Jun 9, 2024, 08:53 PM - Edit history (1)

Sorry you have to deal with that shit and I really feel sorry for the young man. You deserve a drink!

2naSalit

(89,145 posts)
5. If only I drank!
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 07:07 PM
Jun 9

But I have something else that's probably better!

Everyone but the racist are home now so whew.

I'm chillin' now, it's going to rain soon so I'm back to what I started out doing today. Had a mild stress headache for a little while but it's gone now.

Dem2theMax

(9,807 posts)
6. 2naSalit, WOW! What a day for the good guys and gals!
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 07:42 PM
Jun 9

Glad all of you are okay, and that the bad person is now behind bars.

Fla Dem

(24,593 posts)
7. WOW! You are a good and brave man 2naSalitto to stand up against that bigoted, insane woman.
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 08:00 PM
Jun 9

If she returns, please just stay safe. If she goes over the edge again, do not try to calm her down, call the police again. Stay safe.

2naSalit

(89,145 posts)
13. Thanks but...
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 10:58 PM
Jun 9

I'm a 130 lbs woman who doesn't take racist crap. I saw that I could do something to make a difference and I did it. I knew I'd get over it eventually.

Fla Dem

(24,593 posts)
20. Good for you.
Mon Jun 10, 2024, 04:15 PM
Jun 10

It's difficult determining what sex DU'ee are. Not that it matters, I just don't like to mis-identify. Sorry about that.

Demobrat

(9,192 posts)
10. Wow. That poor young man
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 08:13 PM
Jun 9

just trying to live his life. Glad it was all documented. And I sure do hope the racist really does get the boot.

maspaha

(314 posts)
11. Good work 2naSalit!
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 08:14 PM
Jun 9

I’m so proud of you! You had a choice of whether or not to get involved and you got involved even though it wasn’t easy.

I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with all of your neighbor’s threats and bullying. Home should be a place where we have peace and feel safe. Living so physically close to others doesn’t guarantee quiet, but safety should be a given.

Bullies do tremendous damage when they try to isolate us. Her mistake is assuming everyone is as hateful as she is.

You just won this week’s “Neighborhood Improvement Award”!

japple

(10,106 posts)
12. Bless you for being such a good neighbor and a good human. Sorry that you and your
Sun Jun 9, 2024, 08:37 PM
Jun 9

neighbors have had to deal with this bullying behavior, but I hope that your future will be much brighter thanks to YOUR action. You ROCK!!!!

2naSalit

(89,145 posts)
18. A case of no pain, no gain.
Mon Jun 10, 2024, 01:13 PM
Jun 10

Even the victims agree that the outcome is about the best that could've happened.

Latest Discussions»The DU Lounge»Days of Wine and Comeuppa...