Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
5 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
I've been reminded tonight why we country folk dont count (Original Post) backwoodsbob Sep 2013 OP
I cannot help but believe this OP is in response to my comment earlier... Earth_First Sep 2013 #1
RRE is great. Probably my favorite discovery of the past few years. Warren DeMontague Sep 2013 #5
Oh, so you're going to vote Republican? BainsBane Sep 2013 #2
Honestly. Earth_First Sep 2013 #3
My bad days never involve thinking about voting Republican BainsBane Sep 2013 #4

Earth_First

(14,910 posts)
1. I cannot help but believe this OP is in response to my comment earlier...
Sat Sep 21, 2013, 12:22 AM
Sep 2013

I'm a big country/bluegrass fan.

I thoroughly enjoy a lot of Doc Watson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Bill Monroe, Ricky Skaggs etc.

Someday I'd love to make it out to Telluride for the festival.

Some great newer bluegrass to check out: Railroad Earth and Greensky Bluegrass. Wonderful stuff.

Warren DeMontague

(80,708 posts)
5. RRE is great. Probably my favorite discovery of the past few years.
Sat Sep 21, 2013, 01:40 AM
Sep 2013

I've heard 'em tease Bird Song in the jam on this song, too but I don't catch that here.

Earth_First

(14,910 posts)
3. Honestly.
Sat Sep 21, 2013, 12:49 AM
Sep 2013

It was one snarky comment made in jest, now this?

Everyone is entitled to a bad day once in awhile I suppose...

Latest Discussions»The DU Lounge»I've been reminded tonigh...