HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » Musicians (Group) » PRs se 245 2017 with upg...

Sun Nov 19, 2017, 08:36 AM

PRs se 245 2017 with upgrades observations

Sitting here this morning with my boys. Jamming on this guitar Iím amazed at the quality of this instrument. It is 22 frets and 24.5 scale single cut. I bought it used on Craigslist it has fret edge binding and a mahogany fret board with birds. It is all mahogany body and you can feel it when you hold it. The upgrade a 57/08 in the neck and 59/09 in the bridge. And prs pots and new wiring and prs tail piece. This guitar was made in Indonesia and the quality shows,With prs standards. Playing clean thru a sonic pipe amp rolling the pots off and then adding tone and volume this guitar is a tone beast. Se may stand for student edition but donít let that fool you. The tones from this guitar with upgrades is capable of holding its own with our sc 245. And all for under a grand with total cost.

2 replies, 873 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply PRs se 245 2017 with upgrades observations (Original post)
TEB Nov 2017 OP
TexasProgresive Nov 2017 #1
TEB Nov 2017 #2

Response to TEB (Original post)

Sun Nov 19, 2017, 09:12 AM

1. So whose playing the se 245?

I thought this was your son's birthday present, Dad?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TEB (Original post)

Sun Nov 19, 2017, 09:19 AM

2. We try to share

But young mister doesnít want to so Iíll run and tell my wife. HE IS NOT SHARING DEAR. Itís all good he is having fun

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread