HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » TV Chat (Group) » Anybody watching "Get Sho...

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 06:31 PM

Anybody watching "Get Shorty" on Epix?

This is a really great show, based loosely on Elmore Leonard's novel, starring Chris O'Dowd (drool) and a magnificent supporting cast, including of all people Ray Romano--even the little kid is wonderful. It's not getting much attention that I can see, and I'm worried that there won't be a season 2. It's really, really worth a look.

It's a dark comedy about horrible criminals who you want to win--sort of like Breaking Bad, but funny as hell. The plot is intriguing, with nice twists, and it's very well-written.

You can watch all 7 episodes (so far) On Demand.

1 replies, 1474 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Anybody watching "Get Shorty" on Epix? (Original post)
cyclonefence Sep 2017 OP
Eliot Rosewater Sep 2017 #1

Response to cyclonefence (Original post)

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 06:45 PM

1. LOve it

but to watch it since I have Directv I have to sign up online and then watch it on an app on roku, and then I can only do that for 30 days per email sign up as you cant buy this channel, weird

Directv is not carrying it for some reason. Hopefully the popularity of this series will change that.

Amara is scary, so I went out of my way to find sitcoms she is on to watch her and see how good of an actor she is, and she is good.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread