HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Florida (Group) » Former Daytona state repr...

Mon Mar 20, 2017, 11:15 PM

Former Daytona state representative Dwayne Taylor pleads not guilty to fraud accusations

Former State Rep. Dwayne Taylor has pleaded not guilty to nine counts of wire fraud accusing him of using campaign money for his personal benefit.

Taylor, a former Daytona Beach city commissioner and four-term member of the Florida House of Representatives, pleaded not guilty on March 9, the day after the indictment was filed.

Taylor, 49, is accused of withdrawing cash in amounts ranging from $100 to $400 eight times from ATMs and cashed one check in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and Tampa, according to the indictment. The totals added up to $2,440.

The indictment accused Taylor of falsely reporting campaign expenses during the 2012 and 2014 campaigns.

Read more: http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170320/former-daytona-state-representative-dwayne-taylor-pleads-not-guilty-to-fraud-accusations

3 replies, 469 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Former Daytona state representative Dwayne Taylor pleads not guilty to fraud accusations (Original post)
TexasTowelie Mar 20 OP
gopiscrap Mar 20 #1
TexasTowelie Mar 20 #2
gopiscrap Mar 20 #3

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Mon Mar 20, 2017, 11:28 PM

1. is he a Dem or a repuke

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to gopiscrap (Reply #1)

Mon Mar 20, 2017, 11:32 PM

2. He is a Democrat.

I'm posting the thread because it is a news item, not that I oppose Rep. Taylor. I hope that he is found innocent of the charges.

Reply to this post

Response to TexasTowelie (Reply #2)

Mon Mar 20, 2017, 11:35 PM

3. shit

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread