HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Missouri (Group) » Overland man threatens to...

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 03:13 AM

Overland man threatens to 'kill every gay person I can' at St. Louis PrideFest, charges say

OVERLAND An Overland man emailed a threat to the organization planning PrideFest in St. Louis that he would shoot and kill gay people at the Pride parade in St. Louis, according to charges filed Tuesday.

Edward A. Terry, 49, was charged Tuesday with making a terrorist threat.

Court documents say Terry created a fake email account and sent a message to one of PrideSTL's parade planners saying he would "come to pride fest with my guns to kill every gay person I can before I kill myself."

The PrideSTL manager notified the FBI of the email, and police tracked the account to Terry's cellphone number, charges say. Terry was recently kicked out of his Overland home in the 9500 block of Ridge Avenue but told police he created the email account while he was living there.

Read more: https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/overland-man-threatens-to-kill-every-gay-person-i-can/article_d75ba716-685c-5925-856d-79f79e87e081.html

2 replies, 393 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Overland man threatens to 'kill every gay person I can' at St. Louis PrideFest, charges say (Original post)
TexasTowelie Jun 2019 OP
safeinOhio Jun 2019 #1
ZZenith Jun 2019 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 04:06 AM

1. Epic battle

fighting his own demons.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 06:39 AM

2. That's fine, just so long as he starts with himself.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread