HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » New York (Group) » NYC teacher threatened to...

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 07:51 AM

NYC teacher threatened to kill 2 federal judges: records

A disturbed city school teacher is locked up in a Brooklyn jail for allegedly threatening to kill two federal judges, records show.

Lucio Celli, 42, a teacher with the city Department of Education for 20 years, allegedly sent menacing e-mails to Brooklyn judges Margo Brodie and Brian Cogan, as well as Robert Katzman, chief judge of the US Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. All three have heard civil cases in which Celli was involved.

A Nov. 13 criminal complaint filed in Brooklyn federal court says Celli refers to Brodie and Cogan as you mother fkers because they sent US Marshals after him to demand he stop sending profane e-mails to school officials.

I spent all night reading but i cant file in court like a normal person i have to fk stab you to get justice, he wrote, according to the complaint.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/01/12/nyc-teacher-threatened-to-kill-2-federal-judges-records/

My apologies for posting an article from the New York Post, but I did not see the article posted except at other conservative sites.

1 replies, 1057 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply NYC teacher threatened to kill 2 federal judges: records (Original post)
TexasTowelie Jan 2019 OP
Squinch Jan 2019 #1

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 08:28 AM

1. Cue the right wing comments on how terrible NYC teachers are. But in fact the

NYC Dept of Ed is larger than most cities, and yes, as in any city, there are some marginal people there, but most NYC teachers are dedicated people who often work in impossible conditions.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread