HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Ohio (Group) » Few Ohioans say they've a...

Sat Mar 30, 2019, 08:30 PM

Few Ohioans say they've attended political rallies or protests since 2016 election

CLEVELAND, Ohio You know those political rallies packed with cheering fans supporting politicians and candidates? Or those protests to express outrage?

Few people actually attend, at least lately, according to new statewide polling in Ohio.

Only 1-in-20 Ohioans report having attended a political event, rally or organized protest since the 2016 presidential election, Baldwin Wallace University found in polling adults across Ohio.

Among the 1,361 Ohioans surveyed, 90.7 percent said they have not attended such an event since the last presidential election versus 5.4 percent who said they have done so.

Read more: https://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/2019/03/few-ohioans-say-theyve-attended-political-rallies-or-protests-since-2016-election.html

2 replies, 781 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Few Ohioans say they've attended political rallies or protests since 2016 election (Original post)
TexasTowelie Mar 2019 OP
kimbutgar Mar 2019 #1
Ohiogal Mar 2019 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sat Mar 30, 2019, 08:47 PM

1. It's the same people at the rallies

Same as its the same people at the orange maggot hate rallies.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sat Mar 30, 2019, 09:16 PM

2. THIS Ohioan

Has attended several protests, so I guess that puts me in the minority.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread