HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Ohio (Group) » GovDeWine has a presser t...

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 11:41 AM

GovDeWine has a presser tonight, think he'll find his testicles & spine & guts?

Cause he will surely need them to push against the republicans in the statehouse

David Pepper is the Ohio Dem Party chair.

I vote all.

And Ohios' Statehouse reps need to freaking push for statewide broadband access as a public uitility, like gas, water & electric.

8 replies, 682 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply GovDeWine has a presser tonight, think he'll find his testicles & spine & guts? (Original post)
irisblue Jul 2020 OP
luvs2sing Jul 2020 #1
irisblue Jul 2020 #2
Ohiogal Jul 2020 #3
luvs2sing Jul 2020 #6
Backseat Driver Jul 2020 #4
Alliepoo Jul 2020 #5
irisblue Jul 2020 #7
ladym55 Jul 2020 #8

Response to irisblue (Original post)

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 11:45 AM

1. I would hope so..

but Iíll bet itís just more heavy finger wagging and scolding. In my dreams, he will announce heís leaving the Republican Party and handling this virus the right way. But..Iíve always had crazy dreams.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to luvs2sing (Reply #1)

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 11:53 AM

2. The amount of business from C-bus, Cincy & Cleveland that now is a 14day quarantine to NY state& NYC

Has got to hurt, that $$$ loss would draw GOP eyes.

But I am cynical

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 12:04 PM

3. You have to wonder

Why heís having it at 5:30. Must be some big announcement?

At the very least, Mikey, shut down bars and restaurants, and issue a mask mandate.

Hey maybe we can dream ... heíll stand up there and call Trump a dumbass for insisting all schools open up as before!

Reply to this post

Response to Ohiogal (Reply #3)

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 02:03 PM

6. Friends here in Columbus are already posting on social media..

about the grocery stores being mobbed again.

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 12:05 PM

4. "And if I really say it; the radio won't play it, unless I lay it between the lines."

So listen very carefully when he says that Ohioans can count (is that a CoVid case pun?) on the fact that he's carefully weighing all the science against all the money and spiteful revenge - I had high hopes at first, but with the call to open up, especially schools, that fleeting hope for DeWine to rise up to control this crisis is fast fading even as a new "normal" descends on lots of compliant Ohioans and their employers who have shown remarkable creativity in staying purposeful, many unemployed and furloughed or about to be, not to mention their kids with kids (mostly at home or sometimes at home or always on-line) of school age. Make good decisions for protecting yourself and others, folks - we're largely on our own!

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 01:01 PM

5. I vote "all" as well

Too bad he caved to the rabid ignorant pukes that are after him like viscious dogs. Iím hoping that due to the time slot that it will be something important. Was just on Twitter-omg- Iím absolutely ashamed of the freakin stupid dumbasses that inhabit this state. If I could afford to move somewhere thatís not full of hateful, ignorant Magats I sure would. I detest this state and what itís become.

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 04:57 PM

7. Nope, he got nothing back.

Reply to this post

Wed Jul 15, 2020, 05:14 PM

8. No testicles, spine, or guts

I felt like I was listening to a pep rally and lecture. The same people who won't wear masks now and won't socially distance won't pay the remotest attention to Mike's chiding.

Can't wait to have Covid numbers to match Arizona!! Whoo-hoo!!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread