HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Ohio (Group) » For the first time in Ohi...

Wed Aug 19, 2020, 02:17 PM

For the first time in Ohio, rural counties have the highest rates of coronavirus infection

For the first time in Ohio, rural counties have the highest rates of coronavirus infection, Gov. Mike DeWine announces

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ten rural counties top the list of places where coronavirus is spreading the fastest, something now occurring for the first time, Gov. Mike DeWine said during his Tuesday briefing.

This list is led by western Ohio’s Mercer County, where there were 245.3 new cases per 100,000 from Aug. 4 through Monday - based on when symptoms began, not when cases were reported.

Other counties in the top 10 were Darke (207.4), Lawrence (200.1), Meigs (161.5), Preble (159), Shelby (137.9), Sandusky (129.9), Perry (113.5), Champaign (113.2) and Auglaize (109.5)

https://www.cleveland.com/coronavirus/2020/08/for-the-first-time-in-ohio-rural-counties-have-the-highest-rates-of-coronavirus-infection-gov-mike-dewine-announces.html

1 replies, 747 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply For the first time in Ohio, rural counties have the highest rates of coronavirus infection (Original post)
Ohiogal Aug 2020 OP
Demsrule86 Aug 2020 #1

Response to Ohiogal (Original post)

Thu Aug 20, 2020, 07:06 AM

1. I am not surprised...was out in rural Ohio areas on a job interview with hubs...not a mask

in site. The guy at the gas station said I didn't need mine...I ignored him.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread