HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Pennsylvania (Group) » Pa. cop went on $5,500 ti...

Fri Sep 25, 2020, 05:48 PM

Pa. cop went on $5,500 tire-slashing tirade after being denied booze at restaurant

The off-duty cop accused of slashing tires on the very streets he patrols is finally facing charges weeks after being caught on video during the incident.

As PaHomePage reports, Pittston police officer Dion Fernandes was charged with felony criminal mischief for allegedly causing $5,543.21 in damages in the tire slashing tirade on Main Street last month.

According to the state police arrest affidavit, Fernandes lashed out after being denied alcohol at a downtown restaurant on August 29.

The charges come weeks after the incident was caught on video, but state police tell PaHomePage they brought the counts after positively identifying Fernandes in the security camera footage.

Read more: https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2020/09/pa-cop-went-on-5500-tire-slashing-tirade-after-being-denied-booze-at-restaurant-state-police.html

2 replies, 611 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pa. cop went on $5,500 tire-slashing tirade after being denied booze at restaurant (Original post)
TexasTowelie Sep 25 OP
I_UndergroundPanther Sep 25 #1
CaptYossarian Sep 25 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Fri Sep 25, 2020, 07:12 PM

1. What a little fucker

Stupid bully cop drunk.

I hope he has to pay the people he slashed thier tires up and all the court fines and fees and gets fired for conduct unbecoming of an officer.

Oh I forgot cops think the law does not apply to them like republicans do.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Fri Sep 25, 2020, 07:23 PM

2. Fines and restitution--which means if he slashed just one tire on a vehicle,

he must purchase all four tires to get the same tread depth for safety. I hope the tires he slashed had at least 45,000 miles on them.

He should also be fired from his job to "serve and protect" and let the conviction haunt him forever.

Enjoy your paper route, ex-officer. You can't afford alcohol now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread