HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » International » United Kingdom (Group) » For TEN MINUTES this morn...

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 07:02 AM

For TEN MINUTES this morning Boris Johnson refused to say whether he should quit if he broke the law

For TEN MINUTES Boris Johnson refused to say whether he should quit if he broke the law, while laughing and using Ukraine as a shield.

If you couldn't attend a loved one's funeral or be there when they died, THIS is what he thinks of you. @SophieRaworth
, Take a bow!! #Raworth

Johnson has nothing but contempt for the people he governs. After all he knows what a shockingly corrupt lying liar he is and he knows that nation voted for him anyway, gave him a huge majority anyway. Of course he has contempt for all of us - he thinks us utter fools for giving him No. 10. And for once he is right. He is not going to quit - he has never knowingly ever taken responsibility for any of his lies, carelessness and abject incompetency - no chance he will start now, and so we must wait until the sycophantic far right crack pots he surrounds himself with read the writing on the electoral wall and give the lying wind bag the boot.

@Coldwar_Steve

7 replies, 1029 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply For TEN MINUTES this morning Boris Johnson refused to say whether he should quit if he broke the law (Original post)
Soph0571 Feb 2022 OP
Scrivener7 Feb 2022 #1
Doodley Feb 2022 #2
Soph0571 Feb 2022 #3
Doodley Feb 2022 #4
bucolic_frolic Feb 2022 #5
muriel_volestrangler Feb 2022 #6
abqtommy Feb 2022 #7

Response to Soph0571 (Original post)

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 07:22 AM

1. So weird that both of these roaches crawled out of the woodwork at the same time.

Sorry you are still dealing with yours.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 07:33 AM

2. Yet Trump held superspreader rallies and the superspreader Rose Garden event without consequences.

As a Brit, I am disgusted at Boris Johnson, but his parties are small fry compared to his mishandling of covid and his Brexit lies.

Reply to this post

Response to Doodley (Reply #2)

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 07:36 AM

3. yeah but the parties have cut through

His incompetence was built in and so they could forgive him 160000 deaths and the lack of food on the shelves. However everyone has a covid story while they partied. Absolute cut through

Reply to this post

Response to Soph0571 (Reply #3)

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 07:59 AM

4. I have family who still think he's great. I don't get it.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 08:50 AM

5. Boorish Johnson /nt

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 09:08 AM

6. "It's a matter of principle" - the problem is that he's never had any principles

so putting a matter of principle to him will never get an answer. He will judge, from moment to moment, what he can get away with. Today, it was a polite "fuck off, I'm not answering your questions about my law-breaking, because the heat from backbenchers has abated". If that comes back - if there's a leak that he's been fined (he'll never admit that without a leak), he may have to concoct a new excuse why it's OK for him to cling on to power. But he'll muddy those waters when he comes to them. If the backbenchers get serious (eg after a disaster at the May local elections), he might find he's chucked.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 20, 2022, 09:59 AM

7. Izzit true that BO "Ya Doesn't Hafta Call Me Johnson" JO brought a cake and a

bottle of wine to the interview? asking for a friend

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread