HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Campaigns (Group) » 2018 US House and Senate ...

Sun Dec 24, 2017, 04:09 PM

2018 US House and Senate Elections-seats that will put Democrats back in the majority.

2018 US House Election
AZ-2(McSally-R) 195D
CA-10(Denham-R) 196D
CA-25(Knight-R) 197D
CA-39(Royce-R) 198D
CA-48(Rohrabacher-R) 199D
CA-49(Issa-R) 200D
CO-6(Coffman-R) 201D
FL-26(Curbelo-R) 202D
FL-27(OPEN-Ros Lehtinen-R) 203D
IL-6(Roskam-R) 204D
IL-12(Bost-R) 205D
IA-1(Blum-R) 206D
KS-2(OPEN-Jenkins-R) 207D
KS-3(Yoder-R) 208D
KY-6(Barr-R) 209D
MI-11(OPEN-Trott-R) 210D
MN-2(Lewis-R) 211D
MN-3(Paulsen-R) 212D
NE-2(Bacon-R) 213D
NJ-2(OPEN-LoBiondo-R)214D
NJ-11(Frelinghuysen-R) 215D
NY-19(Faso-R)216D
NY-22(Tenney-R)217D
PA-6(Costello-R)218D
Democrats could lose
MN-1(OPEN-Walz-D) 217D
NH-1(Shea Porter-D) 216D
Democrats need to pick up
PA-8(Fitzpatrick-R) 217D
PA-15(OPEN-Dent-R) 218D
TX-7(Culberson-R) 219D
TX-23(Hurd-R) 220D
UT-4(Love-R) 221D
VA-10(Comstock-R) 222D
WA-8(OPEN-Reichert-R) 223D
2018 US Senate Election
Safe Democratic
CA-Feinstein-D 24D
CT-Murphy-D 25D
DE-Carper-D 26D
HI-Hirono-D 27D
ME-King-I/D 28D
MD-Cardin-D 29D
MA-Warren-D 30D
MI-Stabenow-D 31D
MN-Klobuchar-D 32D
NJ-Menendez-D 33D
NM-Heinrich-D 34D
NY-Gillibrand-D 35D
RI-Whitehouse-D 36D
VT-Sanders-I/D 37D
VA-Kaine-D 38D
WA-Cantwell-D 39D
Likely Democratic
MN-Smith-D 40D
MT-Tester-D 41D
PA-Casey-D 42D
WI-Baldwin-D 43D
Lean Democratic
FL-Nelson-D 44D
ND-Heitkamp-D 45D
OH-Brown-D 46D
WV-Manchin-D 47D
Slight Democratic
AZ-Sinema-D 48D
IN-Donnelly-D 49D
MO-McCaskill-D 50D
NV-Rosen-D 51D


3 replies, 783 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply 2018 US House and Senate Elections-seats that will put Democrats back in the majority. (Original post)
nkpolitics1212 Dec 2017 OP
jodymarie aimee Dec 2017 #1
nkpolitics1212 Dec 2017 #2
Cicada Dec 2017 #3

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Sun Dec 24, 2017, 04:17 PM

1. I live in Wisconsin

 

and believe me, Tammy is NOT safe.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to jodymarie aimee (Reply #1)

Sun Dec 24, 2017, 04:45 PM

2. I put Tammy Baldwin-WI in the Likely Democratic Column not Safe.

If Leah Vukmir is the Republican Nominee- I will move WI to the Lean Democratic column.
If Kevin Nicholson is the Republican Nominee- I will keep WI in the Likely Democratic column.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Sun Dec 24, 2017, 05:42 PM

3. Predictit market: Dems win house, not senate

Markets where people bet money on future events have some validity. Predictit says 60% chance dems win house, bit over 40% they win senate.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread