HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Campaigns (Group) » 2020 CO US Senate and CO-...

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 05:25 PM

2020 CO US Senate and CO-1 US House Election- Crisanta Duran-D is the dumbest politician in CO.

Duran-D could have ran for the US Senate this year to become the first female US Senator from CO then in 2024 or 2028 seek the Democratic Nomination for President. Instead Duran is running for the US House in the safest Democratic District in CO against a longtime Democratic incumbent. Duran-D is not going to defeat DeGette-D in the Democratic Primary.

As I CO resident, I am hoping that State Senator Kerry Donovan from Vail or 1st term US Representative Joe Neguse from Boulder seek the Democratic Nomination for the US Senate.

I also want to see how Stephany Rose Spaulding- who challenged US Representative Doug Lamborn-R in 2018 in CO-5 does in the Democratic primary for the US Senate. Can a progressive black female candidate from Colorado Springs win in the Democratic primary for statewide office and in the November General Election?

1 replies, 744 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply 2020 CO US Senate and CO-1 US House Election- Crisanta Duran-D is the dumbest politician in CO. (Original post)
nkpolitics1212 Apr 2019 OP
beveeheart Apr 2019 #1

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 06:44 PM

1. I'll vote for Neguse

if he runs.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread