HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Democrats (Group) » If Zell Miller and Max Cl...

Sun May 15, 2022, 12:21 PM

If Zell Miller and Max Cleland are both alive. Who would they both be supporting in the

2022 GA US Senate Race?

Raphael Warnock or Herschel Walker?

Cleland would definitely be supporting Warnock.
Miller would definitely be supporting Walker.

4 replies, 717 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply If Zell Miller and Max Cleland are both alive. Who would they both be supporting in the (Original post)
nkpolitics1212 May 15 OP
Hoyt May 15 #1
agingdem May 15 #2
nkpolitics1212 May 15 #3
agingdem May 15 #4

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Sun May 15, 2022, 12:43 PM

1. I think you are right. Miller was more a Manchin Democrat, than a real Democrat.

And, he got worse with age.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Sun May 15, 2022, 12:53 PM

2. yes and no..

Cleland would definitely support Walker...the horrible Zell Miller would support Josh Clark, conservative white Christian running on "family values"..

I met Max Cleland..he was a kind, gentle man..Rick Wilson (yes, that Rick Wilson) ran Saxby Chambliss's vile campaign..he questioned Cleland's patriotism, his courage, linking him to Osama bin Laden (Cleland was a Vietnam vet and three limb amputee)..and Cleland lost..Wilson, and his new found conscience, has a lot to apologize for...

Reply to this post

Response to agingdem (Reply #2)

Sun May 15, 2022, 01:32 PM

3. Are you saying that Max Cleland would be supporting that douchbag Herschel Walker?

Raphael Warnock the incumbent Democratic US Senator is the guy Max Cleland should be supporting.

To prove to himself that he is not a bigot, Zell Miller would probably be supporting Herschel Walker.

Reply to this post

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Reply #3)

Sun May 15, 2022, 01:44 PM

4. Not..word left out

Definitely NOT support Walker…didn’t proof read…my apologies…my daughter lives in an upscale Atlanta neighborhood, Warnock and Abrams lawn signs everywhere…Warnock is intelligent and articulate…I understand the Trump faithful vote their hate but what I don’t get is how a Trump’s endorsement of would have anything other than a negative effect if, in fact, Walker is the Republican candidate given the Fulton and DeKalb county demographics…

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread