HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Weird News (Group) » Montana Testicle Festival

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 09:44 PM

Montana Testicle Festival

Booze and balls are the name of the game at the Montana Testicle Festival, held annually at the Rock Creek Lodge in Clinton, Montana, USA. People come from all over to eat a few Rocky Mountain Oysters--deep-fried bull testicles--and take part in the beer-soaked, anything-goes 4-day festival.

http://mscottbrauer.photoshelter.com/gallery/Montana-Testicle-Festival/G0000eqr4dTdcuLg/

From Wikipedia:A Testicle Festival is an event held at several small towns in which the featured activity is the consumption of animal testicles, usually battered and fried. The oldest such festival takes place in Byron, Illinois, and features turkey testicles. Similar festivals are held in Deerfield, Michigan; Olean, Missouri; Tiro, Ohio; Oakdale, California; Huntley, Illinois; Stillwater, Oklahoma;Salmon, Idaho and Clinton, Montana, some of which feature cattle testicles.

I hear you can get a shirt that says: Come to the Testicle Festival.. You'll have a ball..

3 replies, 6485 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Montana Testicle Festival (Original post)
LakeArenal Apr 2017 OP
PoliticAverse Apr 2017 #1
LakeArenal Apr 2017 #2
2naSalit Apr 2017 #3

Response to LakeArenal (Original post)

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 10:11 PM

1. "Testical Festival" would be a great name for a boy band. n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to PoliticAverse (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 10:31 PM

2. One of the reasons I posted.....

It makes me giggle to say testical festival.

Reply to this post

Response to LakeArenal (Original post)

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 10:46 PM

3. The one in

Filer, Idaho has a billboard out along the Interstate Hwy that stays up all year.

And those shirts are pretty easy to find.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread