HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Environment & Energy » Environment & Energy (Group) » Este Lauder signs onto pl...

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 02:59 AM

Este Lauder signs onto pledge to end cosmetic animal testing

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 06/22/19 08:23 PM EDT

The Estée Lauder Companies will team with the Humane Society International in efforts to end cosmetic animal testing across the globe.

The corporation signed on to join the animal protection organization’s #BeCrueltyFree campaign, which seeks to give the beauty industry a “cruelty-free makeover with a wave of animal testing bans supported by hundreds of companies and millions of caring consumers worldwide,” according to its website.

Anna Klein, the senior vice president for the beauty giant’s global corporate affairs, said the company is proud to join the organization in its fight to end worldwide cosmetic animal testing.

“They have been a wonderful partner and advisor as we work together towards our common goal to bring an end to cosmetics animal testing, worldwide,” she continued.

More:
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/449879-estee-lauder-signs-onto-pledge-to-end-cosmetic-animal-testing

3 replies, 332 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Este Lauder signs onto pledge to end cosmetic animal testing (Original post)
Judi Lynn Jun 2019 OP
emmaverybo Jun 2019 #1
peacefreak2.0 Jun 2019 #2
Duppers Jun 2019 #3

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 03:21 AM

1. Good news!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 04:42 AM

2. About time.

(I used to work for the company and it irked me that they weren't more compliant).

Reply to this post

Response to peacefreak2.0 (Reply #2)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 04:53 AM

3. Indeed. nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread