HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Environment & Energy » Vegetarian, Vegan and Animal Rights (Group) » How PETA wastes its funds

Mon Jan 30, 2017, 09:31 PM

How PETA wastes its funds

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/30/peta-demands-games-workshop-remove-fur-pelts-from-/

"The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals affiliate in London is asking developers at Games Workshop to ban animal furs from its Warhammer 40,000 board game."

That money could be going to actually help animals but they'd rather spend a $30M budget on crap like this.

3 replies, 1476 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply How PETA wastes its funds (Original post)
TXCritter Jan 2017 OP
flvegan Feb 2017 #1
TXCritter Feb 2017 #2
flvegan Feb 2017 #3

Response to TXCritter (Original post)

Thu Feb 9, 2017, 12:18 AM

1. They spent $30 million on this Warhammer campaign?

Can you provide a link to that number please? I mean, I know they sent a letter, but even I can't fathom how that amounted to $30 million dollars. Please, share.

Or, if you're suggesting that the $17.50 (or whatever) they spent to set the internet ablaze talking about the fur trade as part of that $30 million not being well spent, well your concern is probably so noted that even I thank you for participating in it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to flvegan (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 09:58 AM

2. The latter

Their annual income is around $30M last is checked. I don't know how much they spent on this.

Reply to this post

Response to TXCritter (Reply #2)

Wed Feb 15, 2017, 12:41 AM

3. So then you're implying they spend their whole budget on

"crap like this" which might as well have cost $17.50 to light up the internet on the fur trade (in this instance).

You don't really get PETA do you?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread