HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » Cooking & Baking (Group) » easy very easy taco lasag...

Thu Mar 19, 2020, 09:18 PM

easy very easy taco lasagne

buy ground beef,chicken ,turkey you choice,, 1lb to 1pack ,buy taco seasoning,brown your protein and stop,,do not add the water that taco seasoning asks for...add the taco seasoning. add anything that you like on tacos,,onions peppers and on and on , and then add instead of water, jars of salsa, your flavor,your heat, I do do a 16 oz jar of salsa for 1.5 pounds of protein, but it can vary, beauty of this recipe.

now you have your protein mix,, buy 10 inch tortillas, I use special hi protein, lo carb kind and lets build,, 9x 13 pan lay down 2 tortillas and wrap sides up,,, toss a layer of your protein mix on and put 2 more tortillas down, etc etc unil 9x13 dish is full,, it is 4 layers in this house. toss all in a 350 degree oven for 30 mins. Cut like you would a lasagne, serve, I serve with a dollop of FF sour cream,, and just enjoy..

1 replies, 311 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply easy very easy taco lasagne (Original post)
kozar Mar 19 OP
Wednesdays Mar 19 #1

Response to kozar (Original post)

Thu Mar 19, 2020, 10:25 PM

1. It's delicious

I've done variations on this many times. The only difference: I can't live without topping it with a load of shredded Mexican cheese before baking!
🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread