HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » Cooking & Baking (Group) » Top Chef Masters' Winner ...

Thu Mar 26, 2020, 02:21 PM

Top Chef Masters' Winner Floyd Cardoz Dies Of Coronavirus At 59...

I don't know if this is an acceptable source for DU but I came across this on twitter

Chef Floyd Cardoz, winner of season 3 of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters competition series, died Wednesday of complications from coronavirus. He was 59. Cardoz’s family confirmed his death in a statement to Scroll.in.

“It is with deep sorrow that we inform you of the passing away of Chef Floyd Cardoz (59 years), Co-Founder, Hunger Inc. Hospitality, on March 25, 2020 in New Jersey, USA,” the statement said. “He is survived by his mother Beryl, wife Barkha and sons Justin and Peter.

“Floyd tested positive for Covid 19, in USA, on March 18th and was being treated for the same at Mountainside Medical Centre, New Jersey, USA.”’

More here:

https://deadline.com/2020/03/top-chef-masters-chef-floyd-cardoz-dead-coronavirus-1202892223/

1 replies, 389 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Top Chef Masters' Winner Floyd Cardoz Dies Of Coronavirus At 59... (Original post)
Phentex Mar 26 OP
Desert_Leslie Apr 14 #1

Response to Phentex (Original post)

Tue Apr 14, 2020, 10:24 AM

1. So sorry

I have his cookbook, "Flavorwalla." Great recipes.

Another great loss due to the virus.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread