HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » Pets (Group) » Rick Wilson vs. his cat &...

Sun Jan 27, 2019, 09:27 AM

Rick Wilson vs. his cat 😂

TFW when you can't find the damn cat and wander around outside for 30 minutes calling, go back in for a better flashlight and the little bitch is sitting on your bed like, "What?"

11:19 PM - Jan 26, 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was growing up, we lived in a rural area & my folks used to let our Siamese cats out during the day, but always brought them in at night. After several incidents like Rick Wilson described, I vowed when I became an adult to keep my cats inside at all times to avoid that exact situation. I vividly remember that my cat, Yum Yum, ruined my 8th birthday by staying out all night and not coming home until 6 a.m. the next morning. Little stinker. I still miss her!

2 replies, 576 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rick Wilson vs. his cat 😂 (Original post)
catbyte Jan 2019 OP
dewsgirl Jan 2019 #1
The Velveteen Ocelot Jan 2019 #2

Response to catbyte (Original post)

Sun Jan 27, 2019, 09:36 AM

1. I too had Siamese cats growing up, they lived almost 20 yrs. E.T. and Gizmo, I will always miss them

I remember watching Rick Wilson on periscope, like two years ago with his cat wandering in and out of the stream.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to catbyte (Original post)

Sun Jan 27, 2019, 01:11 PM

2. That's what cats do.

They slip through portals into other universes and hide there while you turn your house inside out looking for them and then when that fails you wander around outside calling the cat and stapling posters to telephone poles, and finally you go back inside and sure enough, there's the cat sitting by his food bowl, with that "What?" expression on his little furry face.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread