HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » Pets (Group) » Furry bums and tail wags ...

Tue Aug 27, 2019, 06:24 AM

Furry bums and tail wags I made a new friend

My new friend is Golden retriever I was given hand licks and excitable tail wags as we met in hotel lobby this morning . And in return the Golden received a head and ear rub and a pat on his fluffy behind. I had fly out to Omaha yesterday grab a new heavy haul tractor. And made it to east of Chicago until I stopped get hotel.

Sitting on the hotel patio having coffee and my pipe , I am reminded of home when the golden retriever and chocolate lab head out in morning. So I sit on this hotel patio watching the furry guest use the grass , I have not seen any of boog the chocolate labs tribe yet.

I love dogs especially Golden’s and labs. To Golden’s everything is rainbows unicorns and sun shine. And labs everything is what do now I quote Charlie Kelly’s character from always sunny in Philadelphia labs are love family me always hungry.

2 replies, 451 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Furry bums and tail wags I made a new friend (Original post)
TEB Aug 27 OP
safeinOhio Aug 27 #1
tblue37 Aug 27 #2

Response to TEB (Original post)

Tue Aug 27, 2019, 08:04 AM

1. Dog sitting a Golden Doodle this week.

Why wood anyone want to cross a perfectly nice Golden Retriever with a Poodle?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to safeinOhio (Reply #1)

Tue Aug 27, 2019, 11:03 AM

2. I know a delightful goldendoodle. The cross reduces allergens while adding a

retriever's personality. (The family's boys have allergies but desperately wanted a dog.)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread