HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Foreign Affairs & National Security » Veterans (Group) » Eligibility requirements ...

Thu Oct 3, 2019, 10:04 AM

Eligibility requirements for Arlington burials to change

https://www.army.mil/article/227643/acting_secretary_of_the_army_announces_proposed_changes_to_eligibility_criteria_for_burial_at_anc

The Acting Secretary of the Army announced today proposed changes to eligibility criteria at Arlington National Cemetery. This begins the process for the federal government to prepare for the public rulemaking process which includes public feedback to the proposed changes. [snip]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let's make one more change, something along the line of: No hallowed resting place, here nor in any VNC for anyone who did not honorably serve and/or was investigated and tried for "high crimes and misdemeanors" regardless of disposition.

2 replies, 889 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Eligibility requirements for Arlington burials to change (Original post)
Backseat Driver Oct 2019 OP
Chin music Oct 2019 #1
Backseat Driver Oct 2019 #2

Response to Backseat Driver (Original post)

Response to Chin music (Reply #1)

Thu Oct 3, 2019, 11:46 AM

2. Nothing would surprise me...

and considering his faithful BBF, ex-Mayor Guiliani - who has obviously sniffed too much of the post-event air, and the event itself that made the grifter's property the tallest building in NYC...well, hmmmm. I'm trying hard to avoid that which would get my imaginings--well, you know...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread