HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » Tiger Woods and the Medal...

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 10:11 AM

Tiger Woods and the Medal od Freedom

I was glad to see Tiger Woods win the Masters on Sunday. It speaks to his character. Life is unfair. It takes years to build up a reputation or his case a skill set to rise to the level he was at a decade ago. It only takes a moment of weakness or one stupid choice to tear it all down. He stuck with it, kept working at his trade and last Sunday won a major tournament.
Now to my point, the mango Mussolini is trying to mussel in on Tiger Wood's' moment of redemption by offering him the Medal of Freedom. In a second demonstration of character, Woods should decline for a number of reasons. First why, tRump just wants to bask in Mr. Woods' aura. Tiger Woods and the medal are getting used. Second, it is coming from a racist. Many players from champion sports teams have declined to attend ceremonies at the WH in protest of tRump. Third, if I were Tiger Woods I would realize that winning one tournament does not qualify me for the Medal of Freedom. Fourth, the medal is coming from a guy who notoriously cheats at golf.

3 replies, 748 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tiger Woods and the Medal od Freedom (Original post)
SMoss Apr 2019 OP
rownesheck Apr 2019 #1
PeeJ52 Apr 2019 #2
Power 2 the People Apr 2019 #3

Response to SMoss (Original post)

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 10:43 AM

1. Would be nice

if he declined. I think he's friends with orange dipshit, so he'll probably accept.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SMoss (Original post)

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 10:46 AM

2. I not sure Tiger's indiscretion was just that one moment of weakness...

tRump admires Tiger for more than just his golf. They have other interests that, shall we say intersect. Tiger golfs with tRump regularly at Mar-A-Lago, so I don't think you'll be seeing him turning this down. They may even go out and "grab" something together after the ceremony, if you know what I mean....

Reply to this post

Response to PeeJ52 (Reply #2)

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 11:26 AM

3. Right on the money

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread