HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Recreation » Outdoor Life (Group) » another state legalizes s...

Sat Aug 15, 2015, 05:33 PM

another state legalizes silencers for hunting

Translation by Google Translate.
The authority responsible for hunting rights in Bayern authority the Bavarian State Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Forestry (StMELF) In early August 2015 informed that should be approved immediately requests from hunters for the use of silencers. This innovation has been a long time longed by many hunters. What does this mean? You as a hunter can now submit an application, which is also approved as a rule from. However, some information you need to yet. -
See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/14/suppressors-now-legal-for-hunting-in-bavaria-germany/#sthash.eosgLmUe.dpuf

https://www.all4shooters.com/de/Jagd/Jagd-Kultur/jagd-schalldaempfer-bayern-antrag-gesundheitsschutz/

2 replies, 1302 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply another state legalizes silencers for hunting (Original post)
gejohnston Aug 2015 OP
Brickbat Aug 2015 #1
Eleanors38 Aug 2015 #2

Response to gejohnston (Original post)

Sat Aug 15, 2015, 05:49 PM

1. Ha, I saw the subject line and thought it might be about Minnesota, which approved their use

starting August 1.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to gejohnston (Original post)

Sun Aug 16, 2015, 07:26 PM

2. I'm glad, and I hope mass production & competition bring down the prices...

...which seem to high. And the BATFE tax has got to go. Of course, my hearing is well into the 24-7 stage of ringing, which fortunately does not affect my sleep. But here comes dove season where fellow hunters are constantly calling out approaching birds, so you have to hear them. If ever there was an incentive to shoot better, this is it!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread