HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » Didn't want to post this ...

Tue Aug 19, 2014, 08:51 AM

Didn't want to post this in other forums ...

Due to being called a 'woo', but ...
We know TPTB don't like him preaching about inequality ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/vatican-argentina-car-crash-kills-papal-relatives/2014/08/19/849fff8a-279e-11e4-8b10-7db129976abb_story.html?hpid=z3

Vatican: Argentina car crash kills papal relatives

ROME - Pope Francis was grieving the loss of three family members in a traffic accident in Argentina on Tuesday. A Vatican spokesman confirmed to NBC News that the pope's niece and two great nephews had died. Father Federico Lombardi said "the pope has been informed and he is painfully sorry," adding that the pontiff asked for prayers.

The news - which was first reported by Agence France-Presse - came a day after the 77-year-old pope joked that he might die soon or follow in Benedict XVI's footsteps and resign the papacy. When asked Monday about his immense popularity, Francis said "this will last a short time, two or three years, and then to the house of the Father."

2 replies, 1320 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Didn't want to post this in other forums ... (Original post)
Myrina Aug 2014 OP
NJCher Aug 2014 #1
mackerel Sep 2014 #2

Response to Myrina (Original post)

Tue Aug 26, 2014, 09:19 AM

1. yes, I heard that, too!

I did not know about the relatives, though. What a shock.

Cher

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Myrina (Original post)

Mon Sep 1, 2014, 10:07 PM

2. LOL - Yeah I get called a woo all the time here. It's whatever....

I thought this auto accident happened awhile ago?

This quote has me concerned:

The news - which was first reported by Agence France-Presse - came a day after the 77-year-old pope joked that he might die soon or follow in Benedict XVI's footsteps and resign the papacy. When asked Monday about his immense popularity, Francis said "this will last a short time, two or three years, and then to the house of the Father."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread