HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » Question on Chinese Zodia...

Tue Aug 25, 2015, 06:04 PM

Question on Chinese Zodiac Calendar

[font style="font-family:'Georgia','Baskerville Old Face','Helvetica',fantasy;" size=4 color=teal]Does anyone know of a site or have a link or in particular a chart for determining one's Zodiac sign for the Day of their birth?

I am studying Japanese kanji and right now I am going over the symbols associated with the chinese zodiac:

[div class="excerpt" style="background-color:#dcdcdc; padding-bottom:5px; border:1px solid #bfbfbf; border-bottom:none; border-radius:0.4615em 0.4615em 0em 0em; box-shadow:3px 3px 3px #999999;"][center]Rat/ Ox/ Tiger/ Hare/ Dragon/ Snake/ Horse/ Ram/ Monkey/ Rooster/ Dog/ Boar[/center]
[div class="excerpt" style="background-color:#f0f0f0; border:1px solid #bfbfbf; border-top:none; border-radius:0em 0em 0.4615em 0.4615em; box-shadow:3px 3px 3px #999999;"][center][font size=6] 鼠 / 牛 / 虎 / 兎 / 竜 / 蛇 / 馬 / 羊 / 猿 / 鶏 / 犬 / 猪
子 / 丑 / 寅 / 卯 / 辰 / 巳 / 午 / 未 / 申 / 酉 / 戌 / 亥[/font][/center]

And in the course of studying it, I was curious what my own four signs were.

Looking it up online, I can figure out my symbol for the year, month, and hour. But I can't seem to find any resource (other than online calculators) for determining the symbol for the day. I thought this would be the best group to ask in.

Would anyone here be willing to help me out?

Thank you very much!!! [/font]

4 replies, 1625 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Question on Chinese Zodiac Calendar (Original post)
LostOne4Ever Aug 2015 OP
PADemD Aug 2015 #1
LostOne4Ever Aug 2015 #2
PADemD Aug 2015 #3
LostOne4Ever Aug 2015 #4

Response to PADemD (Reply #1)

Wed Aug 26, 2015, 12:39 AM

2. Thank you very much

[font style="font-family:'Georgia','Baskerville Old Face','Helvetica',fantasy;" size=4 color=teal]That link has a ton of information and a nice calculator.

It also has a nice chart for the year, month and hour symbols. But it is missing the chart for determining the daily symbol =(

Thank you anyways. It was a great link and I appreciate the effort [/font]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to LostOne4Ever (Reply #2)

Wed Aug 26, 2015, 05:50 AM

3. Day symbol

If you use the calculator, the day symbol is listed in the Four Pillars section.

Reply to this post

Response to PADemD (Reply #3)

Wed Aug 26, 2015, 06:38 AM

4. You are absolutely correct

[font style="font-family:'Georgia','Baskerville Old Face','Helvetica',fantasy;" size=4 color=teal]That was exactly what I needed.

Thank you very much! I greatly appreciate your assistance [/font]

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread