HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » missing WhySyzygy right n...

Sat Jan 23, 2016, 02:00 PM

missing WhySyzygy right now

I can't, won't, go into detail. But the events of my life in the last week, and the choices I've made in particular, leave me missing her. I think she is the only person in the world I would have felt safe enough to talk to about it. The hardest, most gut-wrenching thing I've ever had to do. She would have understood, I think, without judgement.

I'm going through a lot of shoulda, woulda, coulda right now. But I also know that hindsight is 20/20 vision. A quicker response 6 months ago would have improved the chances of fixing a relationship at best, or ending it in a far better way than I felt forced to at worst.

3 replies, 2414 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply missing WhySyzygy right now (Original post)
magical thyme Jan 2016 OP
Delphinus Jan 2016 #1
Celebration Jan 2016 #2
southerncrone Feb 2016 #3

Response to magical thyme (Original post)

Tue Jan 26, 2016, 12:32 PM

1. So sorry.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jan 26, 2016, 07:54 PM

2. I miss her too n/t

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 1, 2016, 10:15 PM

3. I miss Why S, too.

Please do not hold regret, Magical Thyme. It is a cause of cancer, IMHO. You made the choice(s) you made for a reason. All is well. We are all working thru our own karma in one way or another. Your choice was correct, regardless of the difficulty you are experiencing as a result. Head down, push forward, & leave the past behind. There are more choices to make.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread