HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » Richard Nolle's 2018 pred...

Sat Jan 27, 2018, 09:49 PM

Richard Nolle's 2018 predictions.

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2018-all.html

I mention President Trumpís chart here not only because it takes direct hits from this yearís Mars Max, but also because it has been so heavily aspected ever since the August 9, 2017 solar eclipse, which fell on his natal Mars at the ascendant while Saturn was at the same time sitting on his natal lunar eclipse; also because the February 15, 2018 total solar eclipse reactivates his natal Mars-ascendant alignment. Now that Mars Max is also drawing a bead on the Presidentís chart, he becomes more beleaguered by the day. As I pointed out in my August 2017 online forecast, the solar eclipse that month has ominous connotations for the President. (The eclipses of 1974 and 1998 had impeachment connections for Presidents Nixon and Clinton.) As I put it in that forecast, "Is impeachment in Mr. Trumpís future too, under the same eclipse that brought Mr. Clinton to that impasse? Or will it be a 25th Amendment removal from office? Or something else? There are a lot of possibilities here; none of which bodes well for Mr. Trump." Astrology goes back to a time when rulers didnít leave office for constitutional reasons, so there are less genteel possibilities in the picture here.

6 replies, 3448 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Richard Nolle's 2018 predictions. (Original post)
uberblonde Jan 2018 OP
WhiteTara Jan 2018 #1
Miigwech Jan 2018 #2
BigmanPigman Jan 2018 #3
NBachers Jan 2018 #4
Generic Brad Feb 2018 #5
PoindexterOglethorpe Feb 2018 #6

Response to uberblonde (Original post)

Sat Jan 27, 2018, 11:02 PM

1. Thanks. I had forgotten Richard Nolle

I hate the way his page is set up with the black background, so I think that's why I don't read him. But, this was very interesting and I hope that he doesn't start a war. Seriously.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Jan 27, 2018, 11:40 PM

2. trump's chart looks like he will be feeling like

he is sleeping on nails and chewing broken glass (metaphors) until he gets impeached .

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 28, 2018, 12:09 AM

3. I hope his prediction is better than Bill Maher's.

Last year Bill made a "gentleman's bet" (whatever that is) that the Fucking Moron would be gone by Christmas.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 28, 2018, 12:21 AM

4. I read the whole thing. Very interesting- thanks for posting this. I'm bookmarking this thread.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 17, 2018, 09:24 PM

5. Feb 15th, 2018 sure turned out to be a day that beleaguered him

He took a direct hit that day as Richard Nolle predicted.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 25, 2018, 11:41 AM

6. The solar eclipse last year was on August 21.

If he's nearly two weeks off on that important event, I'm going to find it difficult to think he has anything right.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread