HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » Help me, help you

Sun Dec 11, 2011, 07:24 PM

Help me, help you

Iím about to step up my Intuitive Communication practice. I had a session with Sara Wiseman (plug for her) last week. She has confirmed what myself and others have discerned over the last few years. The healing practice I have developed is something unique, entirely new, and different than anything else being done on the planet.

Sara helped me get really clear on what it is Iím doing. This is opening up by the day and becoming more clear to me and those Iím working with.

Right now, I would like to enlist your help in this project. Help me, help you. I am working to fill January and February with sessions. These sessions will be my gift to you for helping me investigate this work at an ever deepening level.

Contact me to set up a meeting, in person or by phone.

2 replies, 1285 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Help me, help you (Original post)
BanzaiBonnie Dec 2011 OP
BanzaiBonnie Dec 2011 #1
BanzaiBonnie Dec 2011 #2

Response to BanzaiBonnie (Original post)

Mon Dec 12, 2011, 12:06 AM

1. Thank you for the wonderful responses

Keep them coming. Go ahead and fill up my DU mailbox.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BanzaiBonnie (Original post)

Mon Dec 12, 2011, 11:03 AM

2. I just want to make clear that this is not something new for me

This is the same work I've been doing for years. In my session with Sara Wiseman, she confirmed that I will be teaching this to others come 2013.

What I'll be doing with those who want to help me, help them, with a free reading/healing session, is giving the session and analyzing my exact steps so that I can teach others to do this. We're aiming for basic procedure that reproduces repeatable results.

So, most of you know how to drive a car. Have you ever taught someone else to drive a car? Yeah, that's different. Especially if they've never seen someone drive a car.

So, happy holidays, I hope to gift many of you with my personal service in the next couple of months. And please have patience as we set up the time slots. It takes a bit of back and forth for the communication.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread