HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » Crazy, crazy dreams latel...

Thu May 31, 2012, 08:18 PM

Crazy, crazy dreams lately..just me or anyone else..could it be cuz I'm a Pisces?

I have had strangely realistic dreams with strong messages in them. Many include my only known relative, a sister now deceased, in them. I awaken and have to ponder or take deep breaths, depending on their content. Anyone else experiencing this?

2 replies, 1503 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Crazy, crazy dreams lately..just me or anyone else..could it be cuz I'm a Pisces? (Original post)
sybster1000 May 2012 OP
elleng May 2012 #1
NJCher May 2012 #2

Response to sybster1000 (Original post)

Thu May 31, 2012, 09:33 PM

1. Not I, kind of usual mix w 'history,' etc.,

but daughter had one I wished I'd have had: she dreamed about Dad, her Grandpa, who passed in April, said they chatted, he's happy, and asked her questions about what's happening in her life. Wish I'd had that dream. (She's Aquarius, as am I.)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to sybster1000 (Original post)

Thu May 31, 2012, 10:15 PM

2. the messages

Maybe your sister is trying to reach you to tell you something. You say the dreams are realistic and the messages are "strong." It could be something of importance.

Did you keep a record of what the messages were? Do the messages have anything in common?

If it is important, you sister will keep trying to reach you until you get it.

Cher

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread