HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Tanned, Exquisitely Coiff...

Mon Feb 8, 2016, 10:51 AM

Tanned, Exquisitely Coiffed Bernie Sanders Tells Supporters Corporations Actually Have A Lot 2 Offer

DAVENPORT, IA—Expounding upon the many ways in which they’ve positively impacted the country at large, a tanned and impeccably coiffed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) reportedly informed supporters gathered at a campaign stop Thursday that corporations actually have a tremendous amount to offer the American people. “Businesses both large and small play a vital role in our society, creating good jobs and pumping billions back into the economy, and corporations are just the largest and most successful of these businesses—and certainly we shouldn’t punish success,” said the presidential hopeful, adjusting the alligator-skin band on his diamond-encrusted Bulgari watch as he elaborated on the ways in which publicly held companies in the financial, telecommunications, and oil and gas sectors have spurred growth and development in communities across the country. “And when you think about it, these companies aren’t just some faceless entities—they’re our neighbors, our family members, and our friends, all working together to make America the truly great nation it is.” At press time, Sanders could be seen smiling and waving from the stairs leading up to a brand-new Gulfstream personal jet before heading off to a private fundraiser at Sheldon Adelson’s estate.

http://www.theonion.com/article/tanned-exquisitely-coiffed-bernie-sanders-tells-su-50589

4 replies, 937 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tanned, Exquisitely Coiffed Bernie Sanders Tells Supporters Corporations Actually Have A Lot 2 Offer (Original post)
Rocky the Leprechaun Feb 2016 OP
tazkcmo Feb 2016 #1
VulgarPoet Feb 2016 #2
eppur_se_muova Feb 2016 #3
MuseRider Feb 2016 #4

Response to Rocky the Leprechaun (Original post)

Mon Feb 8, 2016, 10:53 AM

1. LOL!!!!!!

That's one scary pic! I would immediately NOT vote for that guy! Damn you for putting that image in my head!

Also, congrats on your SB victory and wait till next year! Go Chefs(Not a typo)!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Feb 8, 2016, 10:53 AM

2. Man, y'all Onion posters really gotta stop near-giving me a heart attack.

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 8, 2016, 10:57 AM

3. Tanned ?? They should have photoshopped him orange. nt

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 8, 2016, 11:05 AM

4. This is just GROSS!

At least this time I figured out it was The Onion. So often anymore their satire is way way way too close to the truth!

LOL, thanks for a morning giggle.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread