HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » House of Cards - Season 4...

Thu Mar 3, 2016, 08:51 PM

House of Cards - Season 4: Unofficially available at 3:01 a.m EST on March 4.

I'm an unashamed inveterate House of Cards junky. I'll be watching.

I wasn't sure if this should be posted this in GD or GD-P.

House of Cards season 4 will be ripe for weekend binge-watching because all 13 episodes come out at once on Friday, March 4, 2016. For seasons 1 and 2, House of Cards became available around 3 a.m. EST on the release date.

However, last year with season 3 Netflix mixed it up by releasing the episodes at 6 a.m. EST.

But this year it seems that Netflix is going back to the ways of season 1 and 2 with a 3 a.m. release date. A countdown clock made by Redditor and House of Cards fan TheLuckiest states that the release time will be 3:01 a.m. EST.

Other online forums seem to confirm this, but Netflix never gives an official release time about show launches in order to ease their servers.

Unofficially, House of Cards will most likely be available at 3:01 a.m EST on March 4.
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/03/when-what-time-house-of-cards-season-4-episodes-release-drop-available-come-out-netflix/

5 replies, 866 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply House of Cards - Season 4: Unofficially available at 3:01 a.m EST on March 4. (Original post)
99th_Monkey Mar 2016 OP
Babel_17 Mar 2016 #1
Vattel Mar 2016 #2
99th_Monkey Mar 2016 #3
TTUBatfan2008 Mar 2016 #4
Vattel Mar 2016 #5

Response to 99th_Monkey (Original post)

Fri Mar 4, 2016, 06:52 PM

1. Watching it now

Good stuff, so far.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to 99th_Monkey (Original post)

Fri Mar 4, 2016, 06:56 PM

2. I thought it went down hill last season. Hope this season is better.

Last season it tried to get the viewer to have some sympathy for Frank and Claire, which I found annoying since they are both just too despicable.

Reply to this post

Response to Vattel (Reply #2)

Fri Mar 4, 2016, 07:10 PM

3. I hear that, and somewhat agree.

Has Kevin Spacy endorsed anyone for POTUS Primary yet? Maybe we'll soon
find out.

Reply to this post

Response to Vattel (Reply #2)

Fri Mar 4, 2016, 07:16 PM

4. The bigger problem...

...was the fact that he reached the top of the mountain at the end of Season 2. It's not anywhere near as interesting to watch him hanging on to power in Season 3 as it is to watch him manipulate his way up the power structure in the first two seasons.

Reply to this post

Response to TTUBatfan2008 (Reply #4)

Fri Mar 4, 2016, 07:20 PM

5. Good point.

It is definitely time for the house of cards to start falling. Seeing them tumble down from the top of the mountain and into a lake of fire should be more fun.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread