HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Hillary Clinton has presu...

Tue Jun 7, 2016, 08:02 PM

Hillary Clinton has presumably won the nomination or will at the End of July at the Convention.

I'm ok with this, I'm not ok with the oblivious reaction that I read and hear over and over about the email investigation. Not a single supporter of Hillary Clinton seems to care that she may have broken the law or several. It has been debunked, she was allowed the private server, it was for convenience, and a mistake. She's sorry and that's that, no matter the FBI has an open investigation and the State Department of which she ran, released a report that debunked many of her statements.

You can continue to laugh and rub it in my face that Sanders most likely lost, but realize that you may have been ignorant and/or uncritical of facts. Perhaps filing them all in the Conservative Attack folder, none of it could possibly be true because it's coming from the Republicans, right?

Anyway, I'll probably take the chicken come November, Trump's steaks look disgusting.

0 replies, 607 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread