HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » The people at the convent...

Mon Jul 25, 2016, 07:10 PM

The people at the convention with tape on their mouths in the hall need to GROW UP and GET REAL.

My god, Bernie had HUGE influence on the platform. HUGE inclusion in this process. Bernie is speaking to the convention. A good number of his supporters are speaking and asking for unity. Speakers for Hillary have extended great respect to Bernie and his people. Bernie was allowed into the party and was indeed SUPPORTED by the party apparatus and given all the same resources. (There was NO big conspiracy to undermine him at all. Yes, a few dumb emails and suggestions, but no big conspiracy or actions at all to damage Bernie.)

Enough of this ridiculous behavior with tape over mouths and defaced signs. It is a MINORITY FRINGE of people doing this, but it needs to end. It is radical nonsense outside of reality.

It is CHILDISH ! They need to GROW UP !

3 replies, 1091 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The people at the convention with tape on their mouths in the hall need to GROW UP and GET REAL. (Original post)
RBInMaine Jul 2016 OP
apcalc Jul 2016 #1
Orrex Jul 2016 #2
Still In Wisconsin Jul 2016 #3

Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Mon Jul 25, 2016, 07:10 PM

1. Yes, it is nonsense.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jul 25, 2016, 07:11 PM

2. No, they're special snowflakes and the election is all about them.

k/r

Reply to this post

Mon Jul 25, 2016, 07:14 PM

3. What they fail to realize is Bernie's movement was NEVER about THEM...

It was- and is- about uplifting people, fairness, equal access, and principles of human decency. It's ALL STILL THERE idiots and you are making the movement look PETULENT and STUPID. God I am so effing angry.

Oh and if it's not obvious I am a BERNIE SUPPORTER! I'm proudly voting for Hillary but that takes NOTHING away from the movement Bernie spawned.

Fecking bunch of pampered narcissists.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread