HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Either way, when Trump lo...

Fri Aug 5, 2016, 10:44 AM

Either way, when Trump loses or backs out, all respect for honesty and sincerity should be lost for

ANYONE who supported him or who refused to withdraw their support for him after the DNC convention and the Khan incident. These past days since the DNC convention have been devastating for Trumps credibility and his ability to be POTUS.

3 replies, 505 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Either way, when Trump loses or backs out, all respect for honesty and sincerity should be lost for (Original post)
glennward Aug 2016 OP
underpants Aug 2016 #1
Yonnie3 Aug 2016 #2
wiggs Aug 2016 #3

Response to glennward (Original post)

Fri Aug 5, 2016, 11:01 AM

1. My wife said this morning that this is their Iraq War vote test

which Hillary appears to have survived.

Inside their party there is going to be an all out war after this is over. For his rabid supporters, hopefully, they will get the message but probably not - they are beset by rage hatred and are beyond rehabilitation.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Aug 5, 2016, 11:21 AM

2. Are you referring to Democrats' respect?

From reading DU for more than 4 years I think there wasn't much respect to begin with from Democrats for any Trump supporter ever."

RWNJs have very short memories, so I'm thinking not so much loss of respect among them. The "Fair and Balanced" media will spin their spin and truth will change and the echos will echo and the Right will remain the same. I do hope some of the more moderate Republicans will see the light because of Trump.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2016, 11:27 AM

3. Didn't happen with Sarah P. nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread