HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Amy Goodman gets charged ...

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 10:29 AM

Amy Goodman gets charged for dispensing the Truth, while Misanthropic Sycophant Monsters get Paid

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by mcar (a host of the 2016 Postmortem forum).

She didn't open with garbage of stumbles or bumbles, but gave praise to Our President for issuing a halt to the destruction of our Enviroment, Sacred Ground and a sign the oligarchy isn't totally in control .

3 replies, 1205 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Amy Goodman gets charged for dispensing the Truth, while Misanthropic Sycophant Monsters get Paid (Original post)
orpupilofnature57 Sep 2016 OP
Hortensis Sep 2016 #1
orpupilofnature57 Sep 2016 #2
mcar Sep 2016 #3

Response to orpupilofnature57 (Original post)

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 10:35 AM

1. If only she'd done it on the other side of the fence.

This'll probably just go away, and in the meantime it gives her something to talk about and supporters to be enraged over. Amy can take care of herself.

You know, I posted the name and picture of the man who undoubtedly ordered the bulldozing. I don't understand why anyone would ignore him to focus on small potatoes. He is the guy who owns the pipeline project company, whose name I also posted. Maybe direct some outrage that billionaire's way? You could even send him an email or complain about him BY NAME.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Hortensis (Reply #1)

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 12:10 PM

2. There is a list of All the Owners bank rolling this project, Thanks.

And I wasn't talking about the bulldozer operators, I was talking about MSM and the perception managers that don't tell us shit .

Response to orpupilofnature57 (Original post)

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 02:26 PM

3. Locking

GD16 is

A forum for general discussion of the 2016 Presidential, Congressional, and local elections.

Consider reposting in GD.