HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Hillary had a GREAT day t...

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 10:51 PM

 

Hillary had a GREAT day today. Trump looked like SHIT.

Hillary's speeches were AWESOME. Trump and his kids looked like SHIT. He wouldn't answer the birther question.

He was called out for insulting the pastor of the African American church in Flint, MI.

His kids whined, ended interviews, and told racist jokes.

Things are going WELL folks. Just get out there and CAMPAIGN.

11 replies, 2441 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 11 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hillary had a GREAT day today. Trump looked like SHIT. (Original post)
RBInMaine Sep 2016 OP
madaboutharry Sep 2016 #1
RBInMaine Sep 2016 #3
randome Sep 2016 #11
Ryano42 Sep 2016 #2
RBInMaine Sep 2016 #4
lunamagica Sep 2016 #6
oasis Sep 2016 #5
HipChick Sep 2016 #7
Gothmog Sep 2016 #8
NewJeffCT Sep 2016 #9
Fast Walker 52 Sep 2016 #10

Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 10:54 PM

1. A truly horrible family.

What dreadful people. Each and every one of them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to madaboutharry (Reply #1)

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 11:32 PM

3. Yup.

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to madaboutharry (Reply #1)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 10:19 AM

11. 'Deplorable', even.

 

[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 10:55 PM

2. But but...I thought it was all over???

Hillary is a FIGHTER.

And in every way better than Senior Cheeto.

Now let's all work to get this done!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Ryano42 (Reply #2)

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 11:33 PM

4. Yes!

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Ryano42 (Reply #2)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 01:35 AM

6. Yes, she is!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Thu Sep 15, 2016, 11:38 PM

5. Glorious day for HRC.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 01:37 AM

7. He is going to be doing another AA reachout tomorrow

predict it will not end well, and they need to keep hammering him on the Pastor that he dissed, Female, Person of Color and religious figure

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 09:47 AM

8. K&R

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to RBInMaine (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 10:05 AM

9. While her speeches may have been great

did they get coverage in the media? Or, were they ignored because they went live to Trump tweeting some insult to somebody?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to NewJeffCT (Reply #9)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 10:11 AM

10. they got some coverage, but Trump just fucking dominates the media because he's such a whore

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread