HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Did any of the people dip...

Thu Oct 20, 2016, 07:46 AM

Did any of the people dipshit donnie bring in try anything?

I know the Presidential debate commission changed the entrance route for families and guests to lessen the chance of another Jerry Springer debate. It seems like they really did a good job on that. Also what I saw it didn't look like he was able to pull any bs. Any clue to what he was going to try or if there was a last minute attempt at anything?

1 replies, 661 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Did any of the people dipshit donnie bring in try anything? (Original post)
duncang Oct 2016 OP
randome Oct 2016 #1

Response to duncang (Original post)

Thu Oct 20, 2016, 07:52 AM

1. And what happened with Bill Clinton's "secret son"? Nothing that Trump tried worked last night.

 

He brought weapons to a debate and Clinton brought debating skills. No contest.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread