HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » I'm juxtaposing the mood ...

Mon Nov 7, 2016, 04:29 PM

I'm juxtaposing the mood of the RWNJs, before and after the election...

The wingers on the local RWNJ radio station are all up in arms... Panicky, even.

Hannity is on now reciting every anti-Hillary conspiracy of the last 20 years. No details, not attribution... Just a litany of lies.

When Hillary wins, he's going to reinforce his position as America's Liar In Chief... Who would he blame for our problems if the Republicans controlled everything? The victims of GOPr policies, of course. That what he always does.

I'm definitely going to sample their mood on Wednesday... While sipping on their tears.

2 replies, 544 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm juxtaposing the mood of the RWNJs, before and after the election... (Original post)
MrScorpio Nov 2016 OP
kwolf68 Nov 2016 #1

Response to MrScorpio (Original post)

Mon Nov 7, 2016, 04:34 PM

1. It all make sense.

Hannity and his ilk are out spreading bilge, making up shit. The sheep who listen to him don't need their mind changed. They are all voting for Drumpf. This is nothing more than Hannity pandering to his consumer base so he can fuel the cottage industry after Clinton is elected.

Let me guess within the first two years Hannity will have a new book called "Clinton's Leftist America" with a photo of him standing in front of a flag. Cha-Ching!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread